Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brandon
    • Jul 2002

Serious member problem

I have this one member who got pissed at another one of my members over him moving a post, he flipped out and changed a few members' powers and tried to screw me over. I banned him via vB, and all he did was re-register. I banned him via .htaccess and all he did was sign on under a different phone number.

I know he is on dialup, but is there ANY possible way I can get rid of this guy for good? I tried asking my host, but he refuses to do anything because its "between you and him," even though the guy has an account with him. He also claimed that if "you [I] moved off the server, I'd [the host] have to charge you for each month you got for free [he hosts me for free]." However, I never signed a contract with him, and he also claims I'd be immature for leaving his server because he wont do anything.

I've had people tell me to contact his ISP and have his service removed or suspended, but I dont think there is anything other than his constant "I'm right, youre wrong" attitude going here, except maybe his avoiding banning...

I started out calm and not-so-angry, but by the end of the first thread and the second thread, I was so pissed.
    Last edited by Brandon; Tue 15 Oct '02, 6:46am.
  • Brandon
    • Jul 2002

Ok, thanks for the great help I called his ISP abuse line and had his service terminated. Someone can lock this thread now

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...