X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lorddraco98
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.5.x

Setting the default style

How do I set the default style to a custom one I made? WHat I mean is I have 2 stlyes, a custom style called"red and blank" and hte vB default called "vBulletin default". I want to have it so my red and black theme shows up as the defaukt to everyone who visits the site, guests included, and then a user can change to vB deafults if they want via user cp. Just wondering how I set that
    -Draco
    The Digital Sector Forums
  • Vile
    • Jul 2002
    • 3.6.x

I think you would have to overwrite the default style WITH the "red and blank" one, to make it the defualt all users have.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

• Lorddraco98
      • Nov 2001
      • 3.5.x

ack, really??
      -Draco

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

No, not really. To make the new style show up as the default, simply modify the Default Style properties and point them to the Replacement and Template sets of the style you want to appear as the default.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Lorddraco98
          • Nov 2001
          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by smachol
          No, not really. To make the new style show up as the default, simply modify the Default Style properties and point them to the Replacement and Template sets of the style you want to appear as the default.
          ahh sweet man, thanks
          -Draco

Comment

• Vile
            • Jul 2002
            • 3.6.x

Doh, sorry about that. Good thing the pros are here to really set it straight
            Webmaster / Administrator
            www.MegaGames.com
            www.MGForums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...