Trouble with Attachments

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bgraham
    • May 2002

Hi PPN, just did that yesterday, hoping for a response soon.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

bgraham,

Every support ticket in the system has been responded to. What was the subject of your ticket and what email address did you use?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• bgraham
        • May 2002

Hmmmm, I can't tell you title of it, maybe I better repost it.

Comment

• psinewe
          • Jun 2002

I reportes the request, I believe it m,ay have gone to my partner who is out of town.
          Phil

Comment

• chazman
            • Mar 2002

Here is my phpinfo file

Working on a ticket.

The error for a image upload is:

The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is and try again.

These are the MySQL errors from a txt file upload.

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /home/chazman/public_html/admin/functions.php on line 1691

Warning: fopen("/tmp/phpQpKcP1", "rb") - Operation not permitted in /home/chazman/public_html/admin/functions.php on line 1691

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/chazman/public_html/admin/functions.php on line 1692

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/chazman/public_html/admin/functions.php on line 1693

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /home/chazman/public_html/admin/functions.php on line 1694

I have no hacks in the functions.php file in the admin directory.

Chazman

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

I just responded to your ticket even though it's waaaay past my bedtime!
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...