How to pick up where an upgrade left off?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BabyU
    • Oct 2000

How to pick up where an upgrade left off?

I'm upgrading from 2.03 to 2.26. I ran into a problem while running the initial upgrade script, which was 13. It had to do with the fact that there was an htaccess file password protecting the entire site (and it referred to the passwords stored in the user table). Once the passwords were encrypted, I couldn't get past the 3rd step.

We've temporarily disabled the password protection so I can finish the upgrade. Can anyone tell me how to pick up on step #4? I know there's a long URL, but unfortunately I closed down my browser and didn't save it first. I assumed it would cause complications to rerun the entire script and didn't want to chance it.

Also, can anyone give me advice on getting the htaccess file to recognize the encrypted passwords from the database?

Thank you so much for any advice!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

http://www.yoursite.com/forums/admin/upgrade13.php&step=4

I'm not sure about your second question though.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• BabyU
      • Oct 2000

Thank you for the quick answer! That did the trick.

Still working on the passwords but from reading previous posts, I think I'm wasting my time.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...