Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roxics
    • Sep 2001

Member log in and posting trouble.

Hi I have one member on my board who keeps telling me he can't post anything and has to constantly keep logging in to the system.

At first he was using his old account that was transferred over from our ikonboard and I figured maybe the transfer didn't go right or something so I made him register a new account. Now he tells me he's having the same problem. Whenever he goes to post it won't let him because he needs to log in again.

I really didn't know what to say to him. I had checked both his new and old account and everything is the same as the other members. No one else is having trouble no matter if they are using new accounts or old accounts transferred from the ikonboard.

So I told him it must be a cookie issue with his computer and asked him to see if he can post on our old ikonboard which is still up and unused.

Even if it is a coookie problem what do you guys think it could be? Has anyone ever run into this before? How would I help him fix this?

Thanks
    www.ScapeFilms.com
  • mjames
    • Nov 2000
    • 3.8.x

Have him empty is Temporary Internet Files and Cookies -- also, find out what browser/OS he is using. It isn't a problem on your end, I assure you.
    Marc James
    Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
    Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

• roxics
      • Sep 2001

Yup that did do it for him. Thanks.
      www.ScapeFilms.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...