Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Are you really running vB2?!

Please post in the correct forum for the version you're running or the Impex forum.

Leave a comment:

• Futhark
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Yep... They need a record in the user and userfield's table. If those two tables can't be joined, then the user doesn't exist.
    This issue has happened me when i imported my users into my new vbulletin forum, they show up in user table but userfield table has the same amount of entries but they all say NULL

How can i fix this

Leave a comment:

• nsr81
    replied
    never mind

- Nasir
    Last edited by nsr81; Sat 2 Nov '02, 7:13pm.

Leave a comment:

• Dylan Leblanc
    replied
    I have done that now and all works well. Thanks luke!

Leave a comment:

• Dylan Leblanc
    replied
    well they are for sure in the user table. I will go check out and see what the userfeild table is all about

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Yep... They need a record in the user and userfield's table. If those two tables can't be joined, then the user doesn't exist.

Leave a comment:

• Imported users are not showing up in Member List

Hi,

I wrote a script to import the members from my existing YaBB forum into my new V-Bulletin forum. Everything seems to be working nicely and people are posting away, except they do not show up in the member list.

You can see my forum here: http://64.251.93.30/forum/

Only 4 members are showing in the member list (right now). They are people who have actually registered with the forum, and not who I imported.

I looked all through the database to see if I could find any differences between the 4 members who do show up and the imported members and could find no differences. I also duplicated the database row for one of the 4 members to see if they would appear in the member list twice, but they did not.

So there must be something elsewhere in the database that affects wether a member appears in the member list or not. Is there another table where this would be?