Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toke
    • Apr 2002

here is one i havent seen asked b4

I'm not sure this is even possible but I'll ask any way. I want to add a page to the board that doesnt exist in any manner presently. By this I mean that I would like to add a members picture gallery to the board so it has the same look and feel of the rest of the board. Is there a way other than making a post to the board and then going in and putting a link to each picture by hand? Possibly by being able to have multiple attachments to a single post? Or is there a simpler way that is evading me?
    thanks
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

This would require hacking. I believe there are one or two picture gallery hacks over at vbulletin.org. You should check them out. Good luck!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• JohnWarwick
      • Mar 2002

There is a simple way of doing this that would not involve hacking any of the vBulletin files - simply create a new Style called "Gallery", and alter the postbit template code in your favourite HTML editor. (To simplify the system and only allow attachments and comments.)

Make the Gallery style default for the gallery forums, and there you have it.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

He also asked for multiple attachements in a post which definitely requires hacking.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• JohnWarwick
          • Mar 2002

Oh, I didn't see the "in a single post" bit. Sorry

Comment

• Toke
            • Apr 2002

Thank you both ! it gave me something to think about and someplace to check ...thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...