Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smelly Fed
    • Mar 2002

Adding my own Rules to your vBulletin's Stock Rules Page

These Rules you all have set up for the vBulletin forums are fine, I have nothing to delete from them BUT I would like to ADD some things.

How do I append to the Rules so that my users will have to acknowledge having read OUR statement and agree to abide by the particular rules of our community?

Due to the nature of our community, our own rules are specifically tailored to maintaining decorum in a very exclusive community.

I'm bringing over a 1300 user database to vBulletin from EzBoards and I want them all to acknowledge having read MY rules too (not just vBulletin's stock rules.)

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page. Note: By pressing the button you declare that you are over the age of 13. If you are 13 or under, please use this registration form.

Although the administrators and moderators of The Authentic Campaigner Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of The Authentic Campaigner Forums or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of The Authentic Campaigner Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
  • filburt1
    • Feb 2002

It's probably in one of the new user registration templates...
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

• tubedogg
      • Feb 2001

signupadult

Comment

• Smelly Fed
        • Mar 2002

Found the answer

After a thorough search of the forum here I was able to find the answer in another post.

The templates I needed to edit were
        signupadult (and)
        signupcoppa

Now everything is working swimmingly, thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...