Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe
    • May 2000

(Errcode: 28)

This is odd, im reciving this error when i go into my user CP. I have talked to VO about this, they say i have more then enough disc space avalible. Anyone here have a clue of whats going on?

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 2.2.0:

Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM forum,subscribeforum WHERE subscribeforum.forumid=forum.forumid AND userid=3 ORDER BY title
    mysql error: Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql7538_8f68_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28)

mysql error number: 1

Date: Tuesday 05th of March 2002 11:38:53 PM
    Script: [url]http://www.bikeforums.net/usercp.php?s=[/url]
    Referer: [url]http://www.bikeforums.net/index.php?s=[/url]
    Bike Forums.net
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

You may have space but it looks like the partition containing the /tmp directory doesn't.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Joe
      • May 2000

You are correct, I asked the VO team to look at that partition, as soon as they deleted some files from that partition all errors went away.

Thanks
      Bike Forums.net

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Glad to hear it! VO has the best and fastest technical support team of any host I've seen.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...