X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pradeep
    • Feb 2002

Mass Registration

Hi
    I want to register 300 members to my forum. Is there a way, a script, a tool via which I can do it.

I have all the information in a flat file.

Thank in advance

Pradeep
  • Zzed
    • Feb 2002

You can create a script file with Mysql commands and in your command line type the file and pipt it to mysql.

Send me an Email or a PM if you need more help with this.

Comment

• hmspain
      • Jul 2009
      • 3.8.x

Scropt to register many users from a flat file

I too have a need for a script that would register many users from a flat file. I would think this is a common need, but have found very little other than "use the admincp" LOL.

I'm hope that 7 years is not too long to reply to this topic, so I'm throwing out a call for help.

I just recently purchased vBulletin and I'm almost done with all the customizing. Authentication issues come next. I need to migrate many users from private newsgroups which are authenticated via a users.dat file.

Thanks in advance!

Harrison Spain
      [email protected]

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
        • Feb 2005
        • 1.1.x

You know this can be possible by using impex and all you might need is username and email address of those who you want to be added to new forum. Try asking in over at this forum
        vBulletin Impex Import System

Then you can use option to resend password to know email.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...