How do I fix this "save a copy" feature in PM?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ubbuser
    • Jan 2002

How do I fix this "save a copy" feature in PM?

Hi when someoen sends a new PM, the option to "save a copy" in the 'sent items' folder is already checked. How do I take out this option altogether and make it false forever so no copies are saved for any user sending PM's ???

Thanks!
  • mvigod
    • Nov 2001

Re: How do I fix this "save a copy" feature in PM?

Originally posted by ubbuser
    Hi when someoen sends a new PM, the option to "save a copy" in the 'sent items' folder is already checked. How do I take out this option altogether and make it false forever so no copies are saved for any user sending PM's ???

Thanks!
    Go into your admin cp and look for the priv_sendprivmsg template.

Find this:

<br><input type="checkbox" name="savecopy" value="yes" checked> <b>Save a copy:</b> Also save a copy in the 'Sent Items' folder.

and change to this:

<br><input type="checkbox" name="savecopy" value="yes"> <b>Save a copy:</b> Also save a copy in the 'Sent Items' folder.
    Marc
    -------

Comment

• ubbuser
      • Jan 2002

What if I delete it from the template altogether? What would the value of the inputbox be in that case? Thanks.

Comment

• rinkrat
        • Jan 2002

Awesome, I ws looking for the same answer. THis probably takes a lot os space with unnecessary saved messages of every PM sent.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...