Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jades976
    • Oct 2001

Hard to explain....

I would like to do something with my forums but I do not know how.....how do I explain.....ok....when you look at the vBulletin community forums, you will see "vBulletin" with sub groups. Then you see "vBulletin 2" with sub groups such as "vBulletin 2 Suggestions and Feedback" and "vBulletin 2 Pre-sales Questions." So I hope you know what I am talking bout. My question to you anyone is this.....how do you do that??? I have a site that I want to do that to and I have no clue how. Please write me and let me know how to do that. I would put the URL to my website here for you to look at but I got in trouble the last time I put a hyperlink in one of these forums.

Please help
    Last edited by Jades976; Tue 15 Jan '02, 4:01pm.
  • tubedogg
    • Feb 2001

When you create a new forum, just select No to Act as Forum.

You can also change current forums by going to Admin CP > Forums > Modify > forum name > [edit].

Comment

• Jades976
      • Oct 2001

crap!

Crap!! I think i am screwed......i have all the catagories and when i do that it actually takes the catagorie and turns it into.........arg!!!!!! i dont know i am confused....i think i screwed up something fierce!! Do you have vnc?? does anyone have it so they can show me how to do it right??

Comment

• Mandable
        • Jan 2002

Where is your board?

I'll try and help you out

PM me

Comment

• Jades976
          • Oct 2001

Thank you all!!

with your help, i was able to do what i wanted to do with my baord thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you all!!!!!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...