Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimava
    • Jul 2001

long list of cuss words

does anyone have a long list of cuss words, that pretty much covers all of the words

i just dont feel like adding like 100 words into the filter, so if anyone has the list, please post it in txt format

thanks a lot

Dimava
    NXSupport Admin
  • WizyWyg
    • Jul 2001

and the thousands of ways that one could do to circumvent them?
    or the inclusion of vbcodes to do so anyway?

I've found through moderation that there is 125 ways to "spell" S**t. That's one word. Also, what about swear words in other languages?

Bet many dont know what jikushou means; but it is swearing....
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

• Dimava
      • Jul 2001

are you saying that no one has a fairly good list of words to censor, their will always be ways to get around it, but i'd like to have a list that blocks the most commonly used words, maybe like 1 or 2 combinations of everyswear would do

thanks

Dimava
      NXSupport Admin

Comment

• Joshua Clinard
        Banned
        • Oct 2001
        • 3.0.0 Gamma

I don't have a list of swear words, but I have a list of objectionable words, and I prevent people from using those words in thier username, because if they use those as names, they are probably there to casue trouble. Would you like the list?

Comment

• Dimava
          • Jul 2001

sure that would be cool
          NXSupport Admin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...