repair.php for Version 2.3.4 - (I need a copy)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimshow@
    • Feb 2004

repair.php for Version 2.3.4 - (I need a copy)

I purchased version 2.3.4 several years ago and I am finally going be upgrading to the modern vbulletin within the next couple weeks. But first I need to get my current forum (2.3.4) working properly.

For several weeks, I've been getting database errors that tell me I need to repair my searchindex:

mysql error: Table 'searchindex' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

mysql error number: 1194

My problem is that when I first purchased vbulletin, I paid for a professional installation. The forum was installed directly on my server so I never actually downloaded the zip file of the software. This hasn't been a problem for 5 years, until now... I don't have a copy of 'repair.php' for my forum.

Is it possible to download this file somewhere or have someone send me a copy?

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

You can download the most recent verison of 2.x and use the repair file there. Or you can phpmyadmin, or repair directly from the command line.

Comment

• jimshow@
      • Feb 2004

Thank you Zachery!

I had no idea I could download an old version of vbulletin from the members area. I spent a while looking for that option.

repair.php from version 2.3.5 did the trick in about 15 seconds!

That was easy. Thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...