HELP PLEASE...I need the Coolboard import script!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captnroger
    • Jan 2001

HELP PLEASE...I need the Coolboard import script!!!

PLease....I am installing vbulletin for a client who's about to lose their coolboard (today or tomorrow). I desperately need the import script. I emailed sales yesterday, but haven't gotten a reply. Can someone please send this to me? My email is [email protected].

Thanks in advance...time is obviously of the essence here. This has to be up and running today if I want to import the messages.
  • captnroger
    • Jan 2001

PLEASE...ANYONE.. I've got less than 5 hours to convert before coolboard goes offline, and I have a customer who needs to convert their coolboard forums to vb.

vb sales, where are you? I haven't received a response!!!

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

I'm afraid it takes more than a day or two to write an entirely new import script. It's a rather complicated process and requires a complete understaning of the other forum database as well as a lot of programming, testing, programming, testing, etc.

You might want to see if you can get one of the Hack writers to work on this for you. You may find someone if you're willing to pay enough. Good luck!
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• dunefreak
        • Oct 2000

I don't even know coolboard, but if it is mySQL driven, at least do a dump of the data.
        Off-Road Forum

Comment

• captnroger
          • Jan 2001

Lookit, vb was advertising off the main home page that they have a script available to convert coolboards to vb (coolboard is shutting down their operation this evening). You have to request the script via email.

That's what I was asking for, and it did arrive this evening.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Ahh, I didn't know that. My apologies!
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...