• Show
Clear All
  • pdatoon
    • Sep 2001

mysql errors :(

Hello,

I'm running VB 2.3.10 and i get a lot of this errors :

Database error in vBulletin 2.3.10:
    Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO search (searchid,query,dateline,querystring,showposts,userid,ipaddress) VALUES (NULL,'1=1 AND NOT (thread.forumid=\'126\' OR thread.forumid=\'156\' OR thread.forumid=\'169\' OR thread.forumid=\'170\' OR thread.forumid=\'189\' OR thread.forumid=\'191\' OR thread.forumid=\'211\' OR thread.forumid=\'16\' OR thread.forumid=\'192\' OR thread.forumid=\'194\' OR thread.forumid=\'195\' OR thread.forumid=\'196\' OR thread.forumid=\'197\' OR thread.forumid=\'88\' OR thread.forumid=\'178\' OR thread.forumid=\'124\') AND thread.lastpost>=1168013382 AND thread.open<>10',1168017030,'',0,22049,'85.168.248.6')
    mysql error: Can't open file: 'search.MYI'. (errno: 145)
    mysql error number: 1016

and

Database error in vBulletin 2.3.10:
    Invalid SQL: SELECT searchid,dateline FROM search WHERE userid=21890 ORDER BY dateline DESC LIMIT 1 mysql error: Can't open file: 'search.MYI'. (errno: 145)
    mysql error number: 1016

Any ideas of what that could be?

Thank you!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

MySQL error: 145 = Table was marked as crashed and should be repaired

This error means that table has crashed. To fix this run Repair/Optimize in the Admin CP. You may need to run it more than once to fix all errors:

Admin CP -> Import & Maintenance -> Repair/Optimize Tables -> Check All -> Continue

If you cannot open your Admin CP then you can repair tables with phpMyAdmin.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• pdatoon
      • Sep 2001

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      MySQL error: 145 = Table was marked as crashed and should be repaired

This error means that table has crashed. To fix this run Repair/Optimize in the Admin CP. You may need to run it more than once to fix all errors:

Admin CP -> Import & Maintenance -> Repair/Optimize Tables -> Check All -> Continue

If you cannot open your Admin CP then you can repair tables with phpMyAdmin.
      Hi Steve,

Thank you for your fast reply.

I dont seem to have this option in vb 2.3.10...

Comment

• pdatoon
        • Sep 2001

Is it : "Rebuild search index" ?

Comment

• Steve Machol
          • Jul 2000

Sorry, that option is not in vB2. You will need to use phpMyAdmin to repair this.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• pdatoon
            • Sep 2001

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            Sorry, that option is not in vB2. You will need to use phpMyAdmin to repair this.
            to be honest, i dont know much about phpmyadmin and my admin is gone for the WE. could you please tell me the steps to follow? or do you have a tutorial for me?

Comment

• Steve Machol
              • Jul 2000

Log into phphMyadmin, load the relevant database, click on the box to check all tables then choose the 'repair' option.

PhpMyAdmin is a MySQL database management tool. Most web hosts provide this as part of the web site management tools such as CPanel, Plesk or Ensim. Look for a link to SQL or MySQL Databases. If you can't find it I suggest you ask your host about this.

If for some reason they do not provide phpMyAdmin or an equivalent MySQL manager, then you can download and install phpMyAdmin yourself from this location:

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• pdatoon
                • Sep 2001

i found this link :

Eva2000 is talking about a repair.php file, but i dont seem to have it. Can you send it to me?

Comment

• pdatoon
                  • Sep 2001

it did the work, thank you!

Comment

• YeXL
                    • Mar 2002

No response doing repair. Pls advise. Thanks.

Hi,
                    My repair (ver 2.3.4) doesn't do anything. It just shows:

==============
                    repair.php for mysql 3.23 or greater

This script will attempt to repair corrupted databases. While it can repair most common errors, it can not repair everything. As a side benefit it will also optimize your tables. This script is unsupported by jelsoft.

Usage:

iterations=x (x is the number of times you wish for the script to attempt to repair a broken table)
                    nohtml=1 (Output text only no html. Useful for cronjobs and you wish to receive text only)
                    forum=x (x is the name of the database to check. Leave it off to use the default database of your vBulletin forum)
                    check=1 (without this you will get this screen and no checking)

Example Usage:

repair.php?html=1&check=1 (most common usage, will check a forum and return html results)
                    repair.php?check=1&iterations=4&forum=vbdatabase (check the database "vbdatabase", try to repair damaged tables 4 times)
                    ===============

> Database error in vBulletin 2.3.4:
                    >
                    > Invalid SQL: SELECT wordid,title FROM word WHERE title IN
                    >
                    ('forum','problems','has','anyone','noticed','the','forum','is','not','updating','with','t he','latest','topic','replies')
                    > mysql error: Can't open file: 'word.MYD'. (errno: 145)
                    >
                    > mysql error number: 1016

Was informed of it when trying to delete/prune threads. Could it be due to diskspace restrictions? My hosting account is running low on space.

Pls help. Thanks.

Comment

• DelphiVillage
                      • Apr 2002
                      • 4.1.x

hi,

you have a corrupted table run

Code:
                      REPAIR TABLE word;
                      and that error should disappear and yes i do think this can be caused by low webspace

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...