Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get more then 32 options for a custom profile Multi Choice Selection Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get more then 32 options for a custom profile Multi Choice Selection Box

Hi, I wanted to see how I cean get more then 32 options for a custom profile Multi Choice Selection Box. I am entering in a custom field called "Occupation" and the list I have put together has more then 32 options which it says is the limit. Is it possible to expand this threshold?

Thanks!

B
    -----
    Brandon
    Chief Angler at Tidal Fish
    Over 61,500 anglers talking fishing

This requires manually editing the database. Unfortunately I don't have the exact instructions for doing this but I know it's been posted before. If I find the link I'll tell you.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It looks like you'll need to modify the code to do this:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ons#post936117

Try asking over at www.vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks!

Brandon
        -----
        Brandon
        Chief Angler at Tidal Fish
        Over 61,500 anglers talking fishing

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X