Email notification and email lost password not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geezo Steve,

Being a little hard on UBB aren't you........

No really, vB support is superb. Works for me.

Comment

email still not working...

I just tried running the upgrade script. Even though this was a new install of 2.0.1, it was saying that is was 2.0.0, so I figured maybe the upgrade script will do something to fix it.

No go.

any ideas?

Thanks
      Brian Shea (G+)
      FallenBrothers.com and SevenSages.com

Comment

Possible E-Mail Fix on Windows 98/NT/2000 and MAYBE Linux Machines

I just posted this thread at the below location. Check it out and see if it fits!!

http://161.58.84.213/forum/showthrea...threadid=19606

Hope this helps

RJ

Comment

Yeehaw, I got the e-mail working
          One problem is that it sends the e-mail, but it times out after 30secs.
          I get the error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\inetpub\rx7club\forumv\member.php on line 130

and: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in ./admin/functions.php on line 1768

Any idea what that is?

Thanks
          Jason

Comment

30 second Time Out

Jasonb,

Not sure what that would be but I'll play around on my systems and see if I can emulate it.

I'm very happy for you that this fixed work!!! It took me all of Wednesday for me to figure it out.

I couldn't wait for the developers or mods to respond when I saw no response from any of them regarding this problem.

Glad your up!!!

RJ

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X