Can someone please tell me if this is possible?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • netphreak
    • Apr 2001

Can someone please tell me if this is possible?

I am looking for a way to send the notification e-mail to more than one address, when a new user register at my board. This is because I want a moderator to review the new users, in addition to me.

Is this possible, or do I have to make a "hack" for it?

Thank you in advance,

-net
  • RobAC
    • Jan 2001
    • 3.8.x

I believe there is. Ed Sullivan replied to a similar thread yesterday or the day before but I can't find it now. I believe that you just separate the email addresses with a comma. You can try that and see if it works. I'm sure Ed may see this and respond.
    Rob

Comment

• netphreak
      • Apr 2001

Thanks for your fast reply

Na, I did try with a ; but it didn't work..... I will try with a , but I doubt it will do any diff.

-net

Comment

• netphreak
        • Apr 2001

Sorry,sorry,sorry

Well, I found that thread, silly me..... I didn't find it in my search phrase. Problem solved, sorry to bother you.

-net

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

I was the one who posted the original thread and through trial-and-error found the answer.

If anyone reading this thread wants to know how to do it, simply add the multiple email addresses separated by commas and no spaces.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...