Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trog
    • Feb 2001

Can't post with Internet TV any more

Can anyone help this guy? He sent me this by PM and is a good customer. We are UK based, and I'm using RC3. Could it be template related? He was able to PM me so why not post?

I don't know if you will get this but Bush Internet have just upgraded their system. Since doing this i have been unable to reply to any posts on the message board. Is there anything you can do to help or am I to lose the board? God forbid. When I try to submit a reply it tells me the I am unable to load the web page. Hope you can help.
    Thanks for any help
  • Kier
    Former Lead Developer, vBulletin
    • Sep 2000

most likely it is, yes. I just used the webtv pc viewer to post a message on these boards (testing forum)...

but then again, i don't know for sure that those evil bush tv things actually use webtv...

Comment

• Freddie Bingham
      Former vBulletin Developer
      • May 2000
      • 1.1.x

Well start off with making sure he has vbcode buttons disabled (though I believe they are also on the PMs though..)

Comment

• Trog
        • Feb 2001

They are off. He had a problem before and I turned his VBCode off and he's been fine. It has only happened since jumping to RC3 and Bush Internet have upgraded their software

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...