Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShakiraFuego
    • Aug 2005

Award Image Used As Postbit Variable

I would like to have an award-type image show up underneath some users' post count/profile areas in their posts. Only a select few would be able to use the award, so I made a custom hidden profile field that only I can edit. However, when I try to use the img src code in the field area, it's somehow converted to characters instead of reading the code as HTML. How would I be able to use the image underneath the post count?

I tried putting the img code in the postbit template, but for those that don't have the field set for the award, an x shows up with an invalid image.

I currently have the following code in the postbit template:
    Code:
    <table cellpadding="2 cellspacing="2" border="0" width="100%">
    <tr>
    <td style="background-color: {firstaltcolor}; border: 1px solid {tablebordercolor}" width="100%"><smallfont>Joined: $post[joindate]<br>Age: $age<br>Gender: $post[field6]<br>Location: $post[field2]<br>Posts: $post[posts]</smallfont></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <br><center>
    $post[field8]</center>
    Field8 is the award field. What do I place there to allow the image to show on those who can use it?
  • K4L
    • Jun 2006

Yer I want to be able to do this as well.. an award image in some members' posts. How would I do that?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...