X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Barry H.
    • Apr 2001

Thread catagories page too wide

After I select a Forum Category, the Thread Category page that comes up is too wide for a 15" monitor.
    How do I fix it?

I checked Netscape and Explorer and they both do the same thing.

Is this a v.2.5 bug, is it normal, or is it something I caused?

Thanks for the help.

Barry.

• uinternet
    • Nov 2006
    • 3.6.x

I got the same problem, I posted on one thread here (there was no help or solution posted on it), but the moderator shut that thread down. Now I found this thread, there is no solution as well. So is vBulletin really good or a bluff? I need 7 licenses, I'm not a thief, I purchased one so far for testing purpose, got several problems at once, the support/moderator wrote stuff, but it did not help, I guess there's illusion of help on this vBuletin and I'll wait 24 hours to see if I can get this mess resolved (extra wide page beyond computer screen on forum listing page and some other problems and bugs. I'm very new to vBulletin and already disappointed with it. I hope no one is offended by my post, I only post how I feel while trying to use the product.
    vBulletin 3.6.4

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

This thread is over 5 years old. A lot has changed since vB2.

As per your support tickets the problem you were having was due to changes you made to the templates.

In the future I suggest you start your own thread with all the relevant details so we can help.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...