Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susan
    • May 2000

Profile Editing?

I'd like to be able to edit the profile fields...including a picture or changing some of the fields. Is there a template for this? I'm heading over to the manual to see if I can find the templates I need to edit. We REALLY need some kind of guide to tell us which template does what. It's daunting to look at all those templates and not know what goes where.

Susan
  • Dave Downin
    • May 2000

It would also be helpfull if you could see some sort of "preview" of each template. Not sure if this is possible, but it sure would be nice. So, if you change a template you could preview it before unleashing it on the boards and possibly screwing things up.

Comment

• Parker Clack
      • Apr 2000

Dave:

What a cool idea. Have a preview option like you do with replying/posting/editing a message. Or if possible you could have an option that would allow you to see it in a new browser window. You could also chose to see it in Netscape as well as IE for as all of you are aware what looks good in one doesn't necessarily mean that it will look that way in the other.

Parker

Comment

• stv
        • Apr 2000

once...

Once there is support for multiple templates at the same time like skins on the board this will be solved because then you can just have a beta one update that and then if you like it update the live one...

Steve

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...