Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herb
    • Apr 2000

Cookie probelm with parsed header

Was wondering if anyone has seen this before?

Warning: Oops, php3_SetCookie called after header has been sent in /home/overgrow/HTML/edge/member.php on line 862

Warning: Oops, php3_SetCookie called after header has been sent in /home/overgrow/HTML/edge/member.php on line 863

This occurs when you try and logout to clear cookies.. I don't believe it occured when we were not parsing the header..

Anyone?
    The Cannabis Edge
  • Mike Sullivan
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Apr 2000
    • 3.6.x

The problem is that you have "echo" or "print" statements in your header. You don't want to print anything out in a parsed header. Instead you should assign stuff to $header and $footer.

HTH,

Comment

• Herb
      • Apr 2000

I got it

I was pulling multiple php files into the header.. We changed a routine or 2 and worked it out.. sorry was our falt..
      The Cannabis Edge

Comment

• Zothip
        • Sep 2000

How can I get things to print or echo in the header? I dont understand what you mean by "Instead you should assign stuff to $header and $footer."

thanks

Comment

• Mike Sullivan
          Former vBulletin Developer
          • Apr 2000
          • 3.6.x

change something like this:
          [code]echo "hello";[/code]

to this:
          [code]$header = "hello";[/code]

That way it will be printed at the correct spot.

Comment

• Zothip
            • Sep 2000

Right now i am using Led-Ads Admin v1.0 (PHP/MYSQL version) and i have it framed over the top. I tryed to get it in the header, but it comes back with that parse error. Is there anything i can do to include the ad.php into the header? The ad.php has echo calls in it.

thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...