I have UBB 5.44a w/ additional User Profiles, can I still Import my Members to VB?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roe Aquemini
    • Jun 2000

I have UBB 5.44a w/ additional User Profiles, can I still Import my Members to VB?

I hope this isn't a really complicated problem, I'm sure other people ran into this problem as well.
  • Username
    • May 2000

Importing UBB Stuff.

Hi Roe! The short answer is YES, you can import more fields. I am in the process of integrating the vBulletin user database with a site wide membership system and vB has no problems with you adding extra fields and tables to the database.

As far as the actual importing, I know this might be a strange suggestion, but here goes: If it turns out that you need to have someone write a custom script to do the import, check out eLance.com. There are a lot of great programers there who will do fantastic work for cheap (and ultra-fast.) I'm starting to outsource more and more of my work because I just can't learn everything fast enough.

You'll also find lots of great help from the people here, I'm sure!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...