X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kier
    Former Lead Developer, vBulletin
    • Sep 2000

The vB3 Private Beta Has Begun

I said I'd let you know when the first people got their hands on the vB3 code...

Consider yourselves notified

The first copies of vBulletin 3.0.0 Beta 2 were downloaded around an hour ago.
  • Freddie Bingham
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • May 2000
    • 1.1.x

Back in October, I suggested that the beta period would begin in December and a release to follow in Q1 2003.

Well we missed the beta release in December and were hoping to get it going in January until I lost my father on Jan 13. I went pretty much inactive on the vBulletin team for a month and am just now back up to speed. Due to this unforeseen circumstance in my life, the things that needed to get done were not completed. I was around for some periods but had no ability to complete the work that needed to be done. I do hope you understand what is involved and that we simply could not pick someone up to replace me for an unknown period of time.

Please do not start any threads regarding this topic as it is personal to me and I do not wish to confront it at the time being. I am only making this public knowledge in the hopes that you can understand why we are behind.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...