Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are looking for an Arabic Translator for the vBulletin 5.x Core product.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are looking for an Arabic Translator for the vBulletin 5.x Core product.

Thank you to everyone that contacted us. We have enough interest and will proceed with our internal processes. If you applied, someone should contact you soon.
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Mon 16th Apr '18, 12:40pm.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CharlesW
    Customer Phone Support
    CharlesW
    Hello,

This is Charles Warner from Invision Power Services. I was not sure where to post or who to contact about this as I am not privy to the organizational structure here at vBulletin....
    Thu 5th Jun '03, 1:08pm
  • minx
    Why do we talk so much?
    minx
    Why do we all talk so much and write so little except to criticize or Comment.

We can all command the pleased attention of our friends when we have the mind; our occasional jets of wit play...
    Sat 1st Dec '07, 8:01am
  • IB Adrian
    So you would like to become an alpha tester?
    IB Adrian
    As part of an effort to improve our communication and incorporate more customer feedback into our products direction, I would like to announce that we are currently accepting “applications” to be an alpha...
    Wed 8th Sep '10, 6:07pm
  • bbrisco
    Our Vision for vBulletin
    bbrisco
    As we continue to introduce to our new vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite, we would like to share our broader vision and answer some questions about where we are headed. First, our vision. We believe that both content and community are king. Launched in 2000, vBulletin has grown to become the leading and most powerful forum management software in the worl...
    Mon 2nd Nov '09, 11:38am
  • zero477
    Deeper integration of vBulletin to our website
    zero477
    Hello vBulletin team,

We have bought vBulletin to use it on a test website. We like it very much, but we think we will have a lot of difficulties integrating it to a website that is already...
    Wed 13th Jun '12, 7:28am
Working...
X