Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • James
    • Apr 2000

vBulletin 1.1.1

The long awaited new version of vBulletin (1.1.1) is now available for download from the members area

Although predominantly a bug fix upgrade, the new version also fixes several Netscape/WebTV display issues. Here are the complete version notes:
    • A lot of replacement templates, sorting out problems for netscape and WebTV issues.
    • Blue arrows in thread display and forum home to link to
    • last post and the first new post if applicable.
    • Limit images per post
    • Added watch for duplicate posts where the user has clicked twice by accident
    • Added link to last post in profile
    • When posting, it returns you to the new post
    • Passwords are encrypted in the cookie
    • Email your users
    • Streamlined UBB Import slightly
    • Fixed several bugs
    • A few more minor things

As always, please direct any support questions to the relevant forum on this board, or to our support email address at [email protected].

All the best,

James
    Attached Files
    James Limm
  • werehere
    • Apr 2000

Since there was no mention of shutting the forum down to upgrade, I am wondering if I have to?

And then I jsut run the upgrade script and it will do the rest?

And I am sure you have this built in there somewhere, but I have to ask. This will not override any of my templates if I dont want it to right?

Thanks.

PS - I did also post this question earlier to the install forum, but want to know before I actually turn the forum off
    We're Here Forums!
    [email protected]

Comment

• Herb
      • Apr 2000

zip corrupted

After downloading 1.1.1, the unzip program locks up on file lockfolder.gif

Could you re-zip it.. Anyone else have this problem.. I am going to try another download as well..
      Attached Files
      The Cannabis Edge

Comment

• Herb
        • Apr 2000

Never Mind

never mind.. another download worked fine.. maybe I should have done that first before posting..

John - will let you know how the UBB import goes..
        The Cannabis Edge

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...