• Show
Clear All
  • IB Adrian
    Former Senior Operations Manager
    • Jul 2008
    • 3.6.x

Hi!

Hi!

I thought I might introduce myself, as I am the newest member of the vBulletin team
    My name is Adrian (if the username didn't give it away ), and I have worked for Internet Brands over the past 2 years as a "community manager" on some of the forums that Internet Brands actually owns. If you ever have participated on any of them you may recognise my username.

What's your background?
    I am actually a mechanical engineer from Australia (I used to work for Ford Motor Company) who has been utilizing vBulletin forums since 2004 as a user/moderator/administrator. I administrated a large vBulletin site (www.ford-trucks.com) which was acquired by Internet Brands, and I was brought on to help oversee all of Internet Brands automotive websites. I hope my experience will be useful to bring the eyes of being one of "vBulletin's largest customers" to the team so that we can serve you better.

Thats all well and dandy Adrian, but what does that have to do with the price of fish?
    Well, my role within the vBulletin team will be to help out the support team, improve our communication to you, our customers, and help with some of vBulletin's business initiatives. First I am hoping to spend some time reading on here, and working with our support staff to understand how I can best help out (and hopefully chime here and there if I am able to!).

Above all, I am really excited to be on here, as I have a great deal of love and passion for forums and in particular vBulletin. I think as part of the "burgeoning social media revolution" we have an amazing opportunity to be an integral part in giving all of you the tools to publish, communicate, sculpt and create thriving organic communities where people can share their knowledge, passion, thoughts and feelings and I am really looking forward to working with all of you to make that happen.

Best regards,
    Adrian
    Last edited by IB Adrian; Tue 23 Mar '10, 6:48pm.
    Adrian
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...