Alpha testing has started for vBulletin 4.0 Forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha testing has started for vBulletin 4.0 Forums

We hit an important milestone this morning, with the vB team publishing the first alpha release of vBulletin 4.0 Forums to the alpha team.

The alpha cycle is special in that it is released far earlier in vBulletin's development cycle than betas, the goal being to get more eyes on the product and get it running in more environments as soon as the product is installable, well before we reach the beta stage.

As soon as it is ready (in a few weeks), we will release the alpha version of vBulletin 4.0 Suite to the alpha team, and I'll keep you posted on how each release progresses.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ray Morgan
    vBulletin 4.0 Dev Update
    Ray Morgan
    I am happy to report that we're down to a short list of items remaining before we can officially begin alpha testing vBulletin 4.0, which I expect to start within a few weeks. Alpha testing will occur...
    Wed 10th Jun '09, 1:05pm
  • Ray Morgan
    vBulletin 4.0 Development Update
    Ray Morgan
    We've made a lot of progress toward the alpha release on the two remaining fronts:
    • Template conversion - This is the monster task, and the primary work remaining before we begin the alpha testing
    Fri 17th Jul '09, 12:01pm
  • Don Kuramura
    vBulletin 4.0 Gold Release
    Don Kuramura
    The vBulletin team is very excited to announce the availability of vBulletin 4.0 Gold. The release includes vBulletin 4.0 Forums and the all-new vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite. As of today, these are...
    Mon 21st Dec '09, 12:33pm
  • RattleSnake
    vBulletin 4.0
    RattleSnake
    When will this be released?

Do you guys only have .5 that have another number. Or will we get somthing like 3.6.5 soon?

What yall think 4.0 will look like?
    Sun 5th Feb '06, 5:47am
  • gerbil249
    Pre-Sale 4.0 Vbulletin No DEMO?
    gerbil249
    I love vbulletin honestly, and I would spend any amount of cash to upgrade to 4.0. Even if the price was $300 or $400, for 4.0, I would still pay it. I came here with the intention of seeing a demo of...
    Tue 13th Oct '09, 4:04pm
Working...
X