A Special Note of Thanks to Kier, Mike and Scott

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Special Note of Thanks to Kier, Mike and Scott

As many of you know by now several key Developers that have helped make vB the success it is today have left the team and are pursuing other career opportunities. On behalf of the vB Staff that has worked with Kier, Mike and Scott all these years I would like to express our thanks to all your hard work and best wishes to each of you in the future. You will be missed as both friends and colleagues.

Best of luck!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Thank you, Steve.

I've already said it over Twitter, but I have very fond regards for vBulletin's staff and customers, and of course for vBulletin itself, to which I have dedicated almost the last decade of my life.

I will miss you all greatly, and I wish all of you the very best for the future and whatever it will bring.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Myriad
      Diamondbacks rule!
      Myriad
      With Arizona Diamondbacks scoring 15 runs, and Yankees only 2 runs, I think the fate of the Yankees is sealed up. With Curt Schilling pitching against Clemens, the man whom he owes his career to, it...
      Yankees will lose! Diamondbacks will win (if Bob "Brainless" Brenly makes the right choices)
      57.89%
      Yankees will win.
      5.26%
      Baseball sucks.
      36.84%
      Sun 4th Nov '01, 9:26am
    • CyberMoa
      And a big thank you to a number of people
      CyberMoa
      We started a few months ago looking for bulletin board software to support our planned special interest site.

We looked at a number of different ones available on the market, but basically...
      Mon 19th Aug '02, 8:53pm
    • John
      eva2000, JamesUS and smachol -- three new moderators!
      John
      I am pleased to announce that we have three new moderators in the house - George, James and Steve, often known as eva2000, JamesUS and smachol. Following many hours of help and many answered questions,...
      Mon 23rd Jul '01, 2:50am
    • kurt
      vBulletin vs WWWThreads
      kurt
      Hello there,

I am a bulletin board newbie and I have been searching for a suitable discussion server package for a looooonnnnggg time.

I was so glad to finally find this...
      Mon 29th Jan '01, 1:41pm
    • Hunter
      Just out of curiosity
      Hunter
      What is everyones specific job? Im referring to vB team members and developers. Do each of the developers have a specific task (i.e. coding, design, etc.) I know Steve is the Support Manager but what...
      Fri 6th Jun '03, 1:55pm
    Working...
    X