X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kozin
    • Aug 2000

Very Important!

Originally posted by John
    Beta 3 is now available, getting all known bugs so far.
    While its a beta... Please make the MySQL Table names configurable from CONFIG.php so that its easy to people who is hosted in shared host and have same table names before created... So It will be very nice to configure the table names.. And its not hard to make this option avaliable just adding the "$table_name" in every SQL qurey by a simple REGEX replacement. I want to purcahse the script but I can not use it before if this option avaliable because I have got scripts using mySQL tables named same some of the Tables that VBulletin is using right now especially "session" So please help me.. It will be a great help.

----> Also Another thing I want to translate the templates to Turkish but if I want to change my host I should write a small script to import mySQL template table to a Flat database than export to the new computer..
    So as a small request please make a small script which can create installtemplate.php

---->Last thing.. In setting up Cookies sometimes IE5.x+ versions dont accept cookies from PHP , yes its a real problem.. So JavaScript for setting up cookies will be much secure then having a percentage to not set up a cookie.

Thanks..

Comment

• Intec
      • Jun 2000

Whan can we find the final version of 1.1.3?

Comment

• Menno
        • Apr 2000

The current version is probably as stable as 1.1.3 gets, so I think the next release will be a bigger one (no more 1.1.3's).
        - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...