X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowmin
    started a topic Better Reputation System

Better Reputation System

Currently, the vB Reputation System looks poor, it's just seems like it's a like button and nothing more, which I can't find out how to disable, I don't want to use the reputation system in it's current form, but I have no idea how to disable it.

It could be improved if there was a way to leave reputation comments, manage those comments through mod/admin panel, and even have a dislike button as well.

• superj707
    replied
    Invision Power Board has the best reputation system right now.

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...ff-reputations

• Slowmin
    replied
    Of course that's a problem with rep systems, but I mean, it's a bit of fun in my mind, if people want to do that, that's there thing! I have a like/dislike addon, but I was hoping that the vB 5 rep system might get more improvement to it, outside of just, like, but oh well :P

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    The reputation system has always been a problem. It's always been the same people giving each other reputation and the same people giving each other negative reputation.

There is an add on which does what you want but I cannot, in good conscience, promote add ons by coders who do not support their products.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Reputation was repurposed as 'Likes' in vB5....the last vestiges of reputation are the b-meter that shows under your username.

You should be able to turn Likes off by denying reputation permissions in the usergroup settings. It's a per-usergroup permission, rather than a global switch.

Leave a comment: