Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Facebook, Google and Twitter got it all wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Example here:
    http://www.talknewsuk.com/calendar
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.3.1 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
    AdminAmmo - My NEW Cloud Demo

Comment

• jdj
      jdj commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you get that "calendar" page to show with a calendar with the "calendar" and "list" tabs enabling you to switch views. I'm assuming that your test site is running the latest version which is 5.2.6 (which is what I'm on) and I've got the Upcoming Events module inserted into my calendar page and viewing correctly. But there are no tabs enabling you to choose 'Calendar', I can't see a new node in the software saying "calendar" as opposed to 'forum' or 'articles'. When you edit the upcoming events widget there's nothing enabling you to choose 'calendar' or 'tabs'. I can see that the permissions for usergroups/channels now have the option to post events although there's nothing in settings/options about calendars. So I don't see anything anywhere that enables me to display the calendar you are displaying. What do you have to do to switch this on?

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    How do you get those "Calendar" "List" tabs to show? So that you have the option of viewing the event itself from the list or viewing the entire calendar as a page?

Comment

• jdj
      jdj commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry. Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I have a calendar tab/page up because I was using a google calendar. So I just amended this page and added the new events widget. But whilst recent events show I don't have tabs saying "Calendar" and "List" showing on my site. So how do I turn this "Calendar" feature on given that it is not showing on my live site?

• Glenn Vergara
      Glenn Vergara commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a new feature in the upcoming vB 5.3.0. This site is using 5.3.0 RC1

• Wayne Luke
      Wayne Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      When you upgrade, we will add a /calendar page and the link in the navigation bar. This will not reflect events on your current Google Calendar page.
Working...
X