Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting for your favorite suggestions...

Voting for your favorite suggestions helps bring them visibility. While this won't ensure that they get implemented in the next version it does mean they will be reviewed heavily and can be included in an upcoming version. The more votes something has the more desired it is. So make sure to vote for the suggestions your really like.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Well, this has been sitting here for a couple of years and not a lot of suggestions, but I have one.

Can you make it prominent​ that you are willing to upload and get the forum running for a buyer?

I know nothing about servers and so forth and really could do with assistance. I don't expect personal assistance to be free.

Comment

This is for changes to the software. It isn't for suggestions on services. If you need to purchase Professional Installation, you can do that from your shopping cart after logging in on the front of the site.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Maybe adding an option to restrict/limit downloading for certain user groups...for example 1 download a day for new members?
        This would be a great addition for forums who offer lots of downloads to avoid new members to download to much at once.

Comment

Originally posted by megabink View Post
          Maybe adding an option to restrict/limit downloading for certain user groups...for example 1 download a day for new members?
          This would be a great addition for forums who offer lots of downloads to avoid new members to download to much at once.
          What is the JIRA for this suggestion? That is where people would vote at.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=7

Wayne Luke

Comment

What about adding a Realtime Shoutbox/chatbox at the top of the site.

Comment

You would need to make a request in the Tracker, however it's extremely unlikely we would ever add a shout box.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.2 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by mahimapu View Post
                What about adding a Realtime Shoutbox/chatbox at the top of the site.
                Why would this be a default feature when shoutboxes kill forum activity?

Comment

Working...
                X