Site map problem

Good evening
    There is a problem in the forum sitemap
    Where he
    Links Topics I have worked with:

But on the sitemap appear another:
    PHP Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    @namespace html url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml); :root {                       font:small Verdana;        font-weight: bold;         padding: 2em;              padding-left:4em;       }                          * {                           display: block;            padding-left: 2em;      }                          html|style {                  display: none;          }                          html|span, html|a {           display: inline;           padding: 0;                font-weight: normal;       text-decoration: none;  }                          html|span.block {             display: block;         }                          *[html|hidden],            span.block[html|hidden] {     display: none;          }                          .expand {                     display: block;         }                          .expand:before {              content: '+';              color: red;                position: absolute;        left: -1em;             }  .collapse {                   display: block;         }                          .collapse:before {            content: '-';              color: red;                position: absolute;        left:-1em;              }  <urlset xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9"> <url> <loc>https://www.top-game.info/node/27/16-pubg-تحتفل-بـ5-ملايين-لاعب-على-الإكس-بوكس-ون-في-عرض-جديد</loc> <lastmod>2018-03-19T06:48:52+00:00</lastmod> <changefreq>weekly</changefreq> <priority>1</priority> </url> <url> <loc>https://www.top-game.info/node/27/29-warhammer-40-000-inquisitor-–-martyr-تحصل-على-موعد-للإصدار</loc> <lastmod>2018-03-20T19:22:29+00:00</lastmod> <changefreq>daily</changefreq> <priority>1</priority> </url> <url> <loc>https://www.top-game.info/node/27/31-الكشف-عن-لعبة-الرعب-و-الإثارة-residence-of-evil-“المستوحاه-من-ريميك-لعبة-resident-evil”</loc> <lastmod>2018-03-20T19:38:33+00:00</lastmod> <changefreq>daily</changefreq> <priority>1</priority> </url> </urlset>

What is the problem of the preparation of the sound and no problems, why this
    مجتمع خاص بمجال العاب الفيديو,أخبار,مراجعات,تقارير,إصدارات,تحميل العاب
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

I have no idea what the problem is here. Or how sound is involved with the Sitemap XML file.

What is the error returned for your Sitemap XML file?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ABDUR7MAAN
      • Sep 2013
      • 5.3.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      I have no idea what the problem is here. Or how sound is involved with the Sitemap XML file.

What is the error returned for your Sitemap XML file?
      How to learn ...
      The programmer has programmed and installed the sitemap system. !
      Links are supposed to be located in the same sitemap links topics and sections not different ...!

I installed a new version and also have the same problem

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        • Aug 2000

That still doesn't tell me what error is being caused by the code presented above.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ABDUR7MAAN
          • Sep 2013
          • 5.3.x

That still doesn't tell me what error is being caused by the code presented above.

Means there is an error in the program and must be resolved as soon as possible.
          Because it is not reasonable that I provide sitemap links imaginary and not true.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            • Aug 2000

Well if I don't understand what the issue is or what error that Google is returning when it processes the sitemap, it will never get fixed.

Wayne Luke
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ABDUR7MAAN
              • Sep 2013
              • 5.3.x

The problem of the program is not Google, the program is the one who generates the sitema not Google
              I did not even submit sitemap to Google?
              How do I submit a sitemap with links that are not valid?
              Related links in this format:

Why show on the map in another way as shown in the picture:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	1111111.PNG
Views:	52
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	4388387

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                • Aug 2000

Those links should work just fine.

Code:
                https://www.top-game.info/node/27/31-الكشف-عن-لعبة-الرعب-و-الإثارة-residence-of-evil-“المستوحاه-من-ريميك-لعبة-resident-evil”
                This link works for me when I put it into the address bar of the browser. The only thing that matters with the XML Sitemap is that Google can follow and index the links.

Wayne Luke
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ABDUR7MAAN
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 5.3.x

You seem to be sticking to your opinion that he does not. Problem. The threads will be archived in formats and format is not true different from the real link This is a trick on the search engines. Urgent or delayed will be punished and delete all your links from them.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                    • Aug 2000

I am sticking to the opinion that I don't know what the problem is and you are refusing to explain the issue. Because of this, I will stop trying to provide support on this issue. Do not open a ticket or send me a PM because they won't get any further traction on this issue. If you feel there is a problem in the software, please open a bug report in the clearest and most succinct English available. Do not use Google translate for this because much is lost.

Wayne Luke
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ABDUR7MAAN
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 5.3.x

I am sticking to the opinion that I don't know what the problem is and you are refusing to explain the issue. Because of this, I will stop trying to provide support on this issue. Do not open a ticket or send me a PM because they won't get any further traction on this issue. If you feel there is a problem in the software, please open a bug report in the clearest and most succinct English available. Do not use Google translate for this because much is lost.
                      I wish you to delete the topic because it does not represent any importance to you or your team.
                      But remember at the end you and your team lose.
                      From the beginning I was wrong when I was trying to tell you that there are some mistakes you need to fix.
                      I will not need you to offer assistance .
                      If you want to block my membership, do so

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...