• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error in step 7 of installing

when i 'm installing vb 5.3.3
    at step 7 i receved the message

***** final Step #7 Fatal Error Occurred

User 'id2650839_salah' has exceeded the 'max_updates_per_hour' resource (current value: 5000) on /storage/ssd1/839/2650839/public_html/vb5/core/vb/db/query/update.php : 121

Script: final
    Step: 7

i stoped , how i continue installing
    thanks

i have delete database et rename it other name and other username and other password and installing again
    at step 7 i got the same resolt ,

Comment

You need to contact your host or whoever manages your database, it is not practical to install/maintain vBulletin on a site that limits the "Update" commands per hour.

However if you have to use them then you would need to try the install, wait until you get the error. Wait more than an hour, then change install.php to upgrade.php in the browser address bar, and reload the page. More than likely you will hit the limit again but from now on anytime you hit the limit just wait the hour (or more) and refresh the page.

upgrade.php continues from where you left off. Once the database tables are created in step 1 there is no difference running install.php or upgrade.php (other than install.php starts from the beginning each time.)

But realistically it is doubtful this host will work long term for the site.

Comment

thank you
        i have done , but at the end when i enter at admincp the forum doesn't appear and i received a message that the problem is
        in config.php.bkp at the line
        $config['core_path'] = realpath(dirname(__FILE__)) . '/core';
        my site is https://wwwbennour.**********app.com
        i put my adresse site
        $config['core_path'] = https://wwwbennour.**********app.com'; the forum not appear
        i tray
        $config['core_path'] = https://wwwbennour.**********app.com/vb5' the same problem
        i tray
        $config['core_path'] = https://wwwbennour.**********app.com/vb5/core' the same problem
        what i do please

thank you

Comment

You should leave that line alone. It will be calculated properly with the code that is there. The only thing you to change on the config.php.bkp file is to remove the .bkp from the file name.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

hello
            i have do anny change for config.php.bkp just remove the bkp
            at the end upgread i push to ruturn at adincp and the forum not appear , i have receved

****** Index of /vb5/admincp

[IMG]https://wwwbennour.**********app.com/icons/back.gif[/IMG] Parent Directory
            i have stoped at this and do anny thing until you
            directed me , if i cotinue the vbulletin reinstall from the beguning , this is
            why i wait the new direction
            thank you

Comment

Comment

The image above tells me that you did not rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess (the period at the beginning is important).

Wayne Luke

Comment

the htaccess file I found it without txt look at the phto screen

Comment

It needs to have a period in front of it. The proper name is .htaccess

Wayne Luke

Comment

I think it's still named htaccess.txt. Your Windows is just configured to not show file extension. You have to change the File Explorer settings to disable hiding known file extensions.
                      After that, rename the file as .htaccess. (note the dots at the start and end), That's a Windows trick to rename files that start with dots. Otherwise, it will keep asking for filename because it thinks only extension is there and there's no filename.

GIPHY for vB5 | AutoLinker | Video Attachments Player | Last Registered Users Module | Clear System Cache Cron | Drag-n-Drop Upload | Topic AJAX AutoUpdate | Force Read Topic

Comment