• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Revelnode
    • Aug 2017
    • 5.3.x

CKEditor icons disapeared after upgrade from 5.3.2 to 5.3.3

Hello Support Team,

I recently upgraded from vBulletin 5.3.2 to 5.3.3, and I just realized that the CKEdit icons disappeared from the post menu. I know it works in 5.3.3 because you guys have the forums updated and it works, it looks like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	working-ckeditor.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	4378903

However, on my server, it looks like this:

Name:	metro-ckeditor.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	4378904

I thought at first it was the theme, so I switched to one of the included themes, and I have the same issue, except more icons disappear. (Share photos, links, polls and events)

Name:	other-ckeditor.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	4378905

I am hoping to fix this easily without having to reinstall half my stuff.

Regards,
    Matthew
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Download a fresh copy of the files from the members area, and upload these to the server, taking care to overwrite what's already there.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Revelnode
      • Aug 2017
      • 5.3.x

Ok, never mind. While doing some looking around, I found that the images didn;t upload properly. I had used FileZilla to upload, and it seems that this doesn't work too well. The images upload fine if I use scp, but for whatever reason, FTP always messes it up. So, I fixed the issue buy re-uploading the /js/ckeditor folder via scp instead and it works fine now. I will recheck this in a bit and see why it doesn;t detect the correct mode to upload (ascii vs binary).

Originally posted by Mark.B
      Download a fresh copy of the files from the members area, and upload these to the server, taking care to overwrite what's already there.
      I thought this too, but it would have failed again due to the above reason.

Comment