• Show
Clear All
  • Alshalan
    • Apr 2017
    • 4.2.x

vbseo

Hello!
    How do I get this product?

for change the topic links in vbulletin 5?
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

That JIRA request has not been implemented yet as you can see from the Status.

They implemented Route by Node ID in vB 5.3.1. It may not be exactly what you're looking for but here's what it is:

Route by Node
    An option has been added to create URLs on your site by Node ID instead of relying on title text. This is primarily in place to allow foreign language sites to access URLS that are not currently accessible due to encoding issues. You can find this option in the AdminCP under Settings -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details. Set the Route Channels and Conversations by Node ID to Yes.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Feb 2004
      • 6.0.X

Just to clarify. vBSEO was a third party company and nothing whatsoever to do with vBulletin.

The feature we have added, as Glenn states, is "route by node" and you can see it use on my 5.3.1 demo site (in sig)., It is not the same as vBSEO.
      MARK.B
      vBulletin Support
      ------------
      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Alshalan
        • Apr 2017
        • 4.2.x

Well done
        I found it in settings
        the AdminCP under Settings -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details. Set the Route Channels and Conversations by Node ID to Yes.
        It works properly

Comment