"5.2.6 Release Candidate 1" File Transfer A blank page is displayed on the website

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anwar513
    • Sep 2010
    • 5.2.x

"5.2.6 Release Candidate 1" File Transfer A blank page is displayed on the website

Transmission of the upgrade file can not open the site, and display HTTP ERROR 500 error.
    Version 5.2.6 beta6 upgrade to 5.2.6 Release Candidate 1 And then refresh the success of the upgrade, but still show blank pages.
    server configuration;
    Server Type Linux
    Web Server fpm-fcgi
    PHP 5.6.30
    MySQL 5.1.73
    Mysql in the sorting rules utf8_unicode_ci
    Help me solve the problem?
    Last edited by anwar513; Sat 11 Feb '17, 8:57am.
  • anwar513
    • Sep 2010
    • 5.2.x

So far no one answered my question, transmission vb5.2.6 beta6 file can open the site, but the editor is unstable how should I do?

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Feb 2004
      • 6.0.X

We get to you as soon as we can...we generally ask that threads are not bumped for at least 24 hours. There is limited support cover at weekends, and we are usually working on other customer issues or on support tickets. We get to the forums whenever we can.

500 is a server error. We need to know what that error is. You can find out from the server error logs.
      We will also need the English translation of the error that's shown on screen.

Additionally, please pit your site into debug mode and let us know the errors displayed there.
      Debug mode is useful for development purposes- it is required if you will be creating VB5 Modifications you intend to distribute for others to download. However it is also useful for trouble-shooting issues with your site as debug mode often provides more specific error messages when something goes wrong- as such if you are

It's worth noting however that vBulletin 5 does not fully support Arabic at this time.
      Additionally 5.2.6 is not at full release yet...We don't rcommend using pre-releases for production sites.
      MARK.B
      vBulletin Support
      ------------
      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• anwar513
        anwar513 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your reply, this problem is solved.