• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DigitalForex
    • Sep 2014
    • 5.0.X

Installing 5.1.10 stops when executing the installtation script

Hello,

I uploaded all files into the root directory, edited the config files (and checked them again if everything is correctly). But after starting the installation script, I stops at 3%. And in the error_log I see these entries:

[12-Dec-2015 08:01:57 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(includes/vb5/autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jivricom/public_html/index.php on line 41
    [12-Dec-2015 08:01:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'includes/vb5/autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in /home/jivricom/public_html/index.php on line 41
    [12-Dec-2015 08:02:50 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(includes/vb5/autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jivricom/public_html/index.php on line 41
    [12-Dec-2015 08:02:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'includes/vb5/autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in /home/jivricom/public_html/index.php on line 41

Can anybody help to fix that?
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

Are you sure you uploaded all the folders and files? It is complaining of missing file /public_html/includes/vb5/autoloader.php.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment