Can't Login As Member - Can't Login as Admin - Styles Don't Work - Image Handler Not Working After 5.1.9 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raydar
    • Oct 2005

Can't Login As Member - Can't Login as Admin - Styles Don't Work - Image Handler Not Working After 5.1.9 Upgrade

Hi,

We have upgraded from 5.1.4 to 5.1.9. A member said that he went to change style (which should not even be possible on our site because the option for members to select a style has been turned off for donkeys years), but once changing the style, the style doens't appear properly. He logged out, but now can't log back in. When clicking the login button at the top of the page nothing happens. We've logged out and the same thing has happened to us.

We are still logged in on one computer as an admin, when clicking the admincp panel we just get page not found error.

Images are appearing as thumbnails in threads, when clicking the thumbnails to view the image viewer appears to open to about 90% of the screen width, but image doesn't appear. This latter problem could be related to the styles pages not working properly. However we can't log in to the admincp to fiddle and try and fix it.

I should mention that the style selector does not let someone go back to the original style, it just revolves back to one of the new styles (that don't actually even appear properly).

Any ideas on how to fix this 5.1.9 damage would be greatly appreciated.

Ray
  • dashdbn
    • Jun 2015

Hi. I am not an expert here but, did you refresh your cookies after the new upgrade? Also, take a look at the configuration. File config.php and make sure all the parameters are in order.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

I see that you're using a custom style on your site. Did you update it to a 5.1.9 compatible version? Do the issues happen on the vBulletin Default Style?
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment