• Show
Clear All

• Mobeen Janjua
    replied
    Yes its mysqli......$config['Database']['dbtype'] = 'mysqli';

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    What is your mysql setting in core/includes/config.php?

$config['Database']['dbtype']

Make sure it is mysqli and not mysql

Leave a comment:

• Mobeen Janjua
    replied
    Hi,

Server error log file is attached herewith for your reference. error_log.txt

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    We'd need to know what the actual server error was...ask your hosts if they can pull this out from the server error logs.

Leave a comment:

• Mobeen Janjua
    replied
    Thanks Mr. Mark for your support.. Today my host change above settings i.e. set_time_limit(600); (this change not allowed in share hosting and they change the value to 600 for one hour) but after that when I install vb 5.1.8 and still get same error.. image attached
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Most likely you've made an error in the .htaccess file, or your host doesn't support making such a change.
    Restore the default .htaccess file and ask your hosts to make the change.

Leave a comment:

• Mobeen Janjua
    replied
    Thanks for your reply.

I have add that line in .htaccess file and get new error now .. 500 Internal Server Error.... Please contact website admin ......

Following error occur before when I tried to install vb 5.1.8 yesterday and this morning:
    PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_userinfo() on a non-object in /home/123456/public_html/core/vb/library/user.php on line 848

this error I found in a error log file...
    Last edited by Mobeen Janjua; Mon 3 Aug '15, 8:22pm.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Increase the PHP execution limit (max_execution_time) to 600 seconds or higher.

The domain name, TheCave.info, exudes mystery, intrigue and exclusivity. It evokes the image of a hidden underground lair, a sanctuary for the chosen few. The name resonates with the idea of discovery, exploration, and adventure. Startups t

Changing it via .htaccess file is the fastest way to do it. Changing it via php.ini usually requires your host to do it for you.

Leave a comment:

• Mobeen Janjua
    started a topic Error during installation of vb 5.1.8

Error during installation of vb 5.1.8

Hi,

I am installing vb 5.1.8 (new installation). Database connect correctly but after that I got following error message...

Action Required
    The server returned no response. This is probably due to a timeout setting. Please contact vBulletin Support for assistance

I will be grateful if someone help me in this regard,

Thanks