• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merenguista
    • Jul 2010
    • 5.3.x

Upgrade to 5.1.6 aborted

Hi

i just try to upgrade my forum from 5.1.5 to 5.1.6 and the upgrade was aborted after 81% of the upgrade process.

i get this error message :

PHP Code:
    Unexpected Text:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <br />
    <b>Parse error</b>: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in <b>/home/***/public_html/core/includes/class_core.php(1402) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>2</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Parse error</b>: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in <b>/home/***/public_html/core/includes/class_core.php(1402) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>2</b><br />
    <upgrade>
    <message replace="0">Import Done</message>
    <status>Status: Processing XML, Step 15 of 20</status>
    <longversion>final</longversion>
    <version>final</version>
    <nextstep>15</nextstep>
    </upgrade>

What should I do now?
  • Merenguista
    • Jul 2010
    • 5.3.x

1. vBulletin Version : 5.1.5
    2. PHP Version : 5.4
    3. MySQL Version : 5.5.38-35.2
    4. Any Addons installed : no
    5. Does the issue occur in a default style? : Yes
    6. Does the issue occur using the English language provided? : I don't know
    7. Error message on the screen' : above
    8. Browser and Browser version used. Google chrome
    9. A list of steps that can be used to recreate the issue : when i upgrade my forum

Comment

• Merenguista
      • Jul 2010
      • 5.3.x

I refresh the page and I continued the upgrad process but a get an other error :

PHP Code:
        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <br /> <b>Parse error</b>:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in <b>/home/adatcom/public_html/core/includes/class_core.php(1402) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>2</b><br /> <br /> <b>Parse error</b>:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in <b>/home/adatcom/public_html/core/includes/class_core.php(1402) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>2</b><br /> <upgrade>     <message replace="0">Merge template changes</message>     <status>Status: Done</status>     <longversion>final</longversion>     <version>done</version>     <nextstep>1</nextstep>     <upgradecomplete><![CDATA[<p>Upgrade Complete</p><p>You may review the upgrade steps by pressing '<strong>Back to Upgrade</strong>' then '<strong>Show Details</strong>'.</p>]]></upgradecomplete>     <oktext>Go to Admin CP</oktext>     <canceltext>Back to Upgrade</canceltext> </upgrade>

Comment

• Merenguista
        • Jul 2010
        • 5.3.x

i reload the page again and agin until the upgrade is completed .. Can i have issue whit that ?

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
          • Jul 2008

You'll be OK. Having to refresh to complete upgrades sometimes happens.

Comment

• Merenguista
            Merenguista commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Joe .. Thank you for your reply and for your Assistance ..