• Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Glad you got it sorted.

Leave a comment:

• M@dness
    replied
    Actually, I remove the . , from the language settings and then clear the cache, re-inserted them, cleared the cache and the next person who voted it fixed the problem!

Strange but it worked!

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    That shouldn't have affecdted it. Can you open a support ticket about this? We'll need an AdminCP and ftp/sftp/etc login to take a look and figure out what is going wrong.

Leave a comment:

• M@dness
    replied
    Also Zachary, i did make changes as indicated in this thread to correct a timestamp issue I was having :

I have 2 weird problem... I have setup the timezone in AdminCP and my user profile correctly, however the wrong time is being returned. Example I have setup GMT -5, and now the time is 8:25 am, however all

Leave a comment:

• M@dness
    replied
    in both language files I have . and ,

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    What if anything do you have for the decimal separator / thousands separator ?

Leave a comment:

• M@dness
    replied
    It does the same thing when I switch to English? It didn't do this with VB4? Any ideas...

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Polls don't work as well without the default English numbering separators. It is a known bug, but I don't have a link right now.

Leave a comment:

• M@dness
    started a topic Is this a bug or theme issue?

Is this a bug or theme issue?

Started a poll on the forums and this is what happens :

Notice the percentages?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...