X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoRoU
    • Mar 2007

Problems with cookies?

Hi all.

For some time I've arrantrando a problem not very well if cookies. The fact is that with the default settings, if I create a new topic, I have to give F5 (refresh) to see what I've done, if I login the same, so any change I make. With earlier versions of VB solved it by enabling the Store CSS Stylesheets as Files? to be saved to disk, but as in VB5 fails refresh problem I can not solve.

Anyone know it can be and how to fix it?

Thank you.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

I do not fully understand the problem. What version are you using right now? Is this a fresh install or an upgrade?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• BoRoU
      • Mar 2007

Hello, I'm using version 5.0 beta14.
      My problem is that I write a new thread and see I have to refresh the screen, if nothing comes refreshment. If I logout without refresh or go to a new screen still appearing as logged.
      Whatever you do not refresh until the changes do not appear.

A greeting.

- - - Updated - - -

Well now everything works perfectly mysteriously, I logout and go as offline no need to refresh.

Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...