• Show
Clear All
  • kichigaikid
    • Nov 2008
    • 3.7.x

CAnnot Registration

I have problem after upgrade to VB5 Beta 13 :

1. cannot register new member, it displays :

That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

2. Image Tag didn't appears and did't function. It only gives links in forums post show, but when edited, the image appears correctly
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

Originally posted by kichigaikid
    I have problem after upgrade to VB5 Beta 13 :

1. cannot register new member, it displays :

That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.
    Please search in JIRA and in case this bug isnt listed yet then post it.
    2. Image Tag didn't appears and did't function. It only gives links in forums post show, but when edited, the image appears correctly
    Please show us a screenshot as I dont understand what you mean.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• kichigaikid
      • Nov 2008
      • 3.7.x

I mean, there is no TAG IMAGE BUTTON and when im using TAG IMAGE like [IMG]image url[/IMG] the image doesn;t appears in forum display. But when Im edited it, the image was appear

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

I mean, there is no TAG IMAGE BUTTON and when im using TAG IMAGE like [IMG]image url[/IMG] the image doesn;t appears in forum display. But when Im edited it, the image was appear
        This would be a BBCode which is different than what we think about when someone mentions tags.

This is a known issue and is being worked on. However since it shows on refresh, this means it shows normally to most users and only affects the poster. As such the priority isn't as high as some other issues.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...