Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SKSApps
    • Apr 2007

Folder Permissions?

I'm looking at the manual online and I can't find which folders need what permissions? I have made the tmp folder with 777, but I'm not able to upload images. What other folders need special permissions?
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

Originally posted by SKSApps
    I'm looking at the manual online and I can't find which folders need what permissions? I have made the tmp folder with 777, but I'm not able to upload images. What other folders need special permissions?
    Usually you dont have to change any permission. What is the problem with uploading images? What does the error message say?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• SKSApps
      • Apr 2007

/!\ Upload - Error uploading image

That's it, or some times it doesn't and displays a blank image, but I figure that's just a glitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, I figured it out and got it working.

I don't know why its not working, but I changed the 'tmp' folder to 'temp' (in the settings), temp @ 777 and also a folder for the 'images' @ 777 cause I didn't want to use the database. Anyways the problem is...... the 'temp' folder isn't being used, it's still trying to use 'tmp' for some odd reason. I created the 'tmp' folder with the correct permissions and it started to work. Another strange thing is that, it makes you put the 'images' folder as 777, but still uses the "temporary" or 'tmp' folder.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...