• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sutto
    • Aug 2012
    • 4.2.X

upgrading query

Hi Team,

In your upgrading guide you specifically mention to not upload over an existing vb directory and that it should be a clean install.

When doing that, I noticed quite a few dead links and realized there were quite a few folders missing when comparing back to vb4 folders.

I purchased the vb4 - vb5 upgrade version, can you please confirm that the files/folder contained within the download provided to me is suitable
    for a full, clean install?
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

Originally posted by sutto
    Hi Team,

In your upgrading guide you specifically mention to not upload over an existing vb directory and that it should be a clean install.
    Yes.
    When doing that, I noticed quite a few dead links and realized there were quite a few folders missing when comparing back to vb4 folders.
    The old links to certain files do not work anymore, that is correct. What specific links are you asking for?
    I purchased the vb4 - vb5 upgrade version, can you please confirm that the files/folder contained within the download provided to me is suitable
    for a full, clean install?
    Yes.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment