Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoRoU
    • Mar 2007

Several problems after installing.

Hello, I just purchased an upgrade from VB5. I'm testing with a test domain with a clean install because I do not want to upgrade my forum without previous testing. Well the fact is that the installation is done correctly, but when I try to enter admincp gives me blank page, I have to copy a. Htcaccess in. /core/admincp to work. Well then apparently everything works fine except that I can not see any forum. Yes, I can edit them, create new and new issues, but I see the list of forums on Home, I have to put in the navigation bar chrome www.forum.com/forum if you do not put the /forum I see the list forums. Which may be due to this problem?.

In local home straight I do not see, not blogs or anything, just the admincp.

PD. The server where I am doing is testing www.elrincondelsymbian.es there are no forums, but if I see the listing in www.elrincondelsymbian.es/forum

Thank you.
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

When getting a blank page when while you try to enter AdminCP, it sounds to me as if there is an invalid path set in the config.php in forum root. Did you check this thread on how to use both config.php files? Did you upload the files for rewrite_mod to forum root?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment